With the vast call to help save the environment, many are now aware of it and are doing their part in saving the environment. These moves include recycling, using zero emission cars, and the most common for business entities, the installation of solar panels. The Ten Million Solar Roof Initiative is proposed by Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont but unluckily was stalled due to lack of support. However, if this proposal will get into fruition, US household will definitely have a decrease in energy cost of about 75 percent, which is a huge savings already. This initiative will not only save the environment but the people from high electricity cost as well.
Another concept of an eco friendly car is now about to hit the road. Some thinks it would be impossible to come into reality however many are excited to see it coming. Aside from in futuristic evolution of design, the Peugeot Shoo also has a solar roof to collect sun rays converting it into a useful energy for the car’s use making it an eco-friendly one. With the features mentioned above, who would ever want to ignore it once starting to hit the road? The look alone is hard to ignore, what more if people will know that it is a zero-emission car.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games