When we say eco-architecture, we immediately think of those pre-fab houses, buildings with solar cell roofs or façade, with windmill and more. Today eco-architecture do not limit to the materials used to complete the building anymore. More and more buildings are now built with eco-friendly purpose. The Metal Recycling plant by Dekleca Gregoric Arhitekti is just one of them. The building was erected in Pivka, Slovenia and was built with visions to be fully recyclable when its useful life ends. Aside from its purpose of recycling metal, the building consists of two structures, wherein one is made of metal while the other one is made of concrete.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games