When we say eco-architecture, we immediately think of those pre-fab houses, buildings with solar cell roofs or façade, with windmill and more. Today eco-architecture do not limit to the materials used to complete the building anymore. More and more buildings are now built with eco-friendly purpose. The Metal Recycling plant by Dekleca Gregoric Arhitekti is just one of them. The building was erected in Pivka, Slovenia and was built with visions to be fully recyclable when its useful life ends. Aside from its purpose of recycling metal, the building consists of two structures, wherein one is made of metal while the other one is made of concrete.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games