Wind turbines are generally designed huge. However, the Skystream 600 by Southwest Windpower is a different one. Hailed as the first fully smart grid-enabled wind turbine that will soon hit the market in April of 2011, the Skysream 600 features larger blades, better software, and an inverter that is improved and integrated. Despite being small, the Skystream has the ability to produce 7,400 kWh of energy annually in average, which will be a huge saving already on one’s electric usage. With the Skystream 600, people will not only save some amount of money, but also it promotes a surely zero emission community.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games