When an oil spill incident happens in my place, I’ve heard known salon collecting human hairs and donate it to the restoration group as hair helps remove oil. They have even invited individuals to have their hairs cut for a fee just to collect the right amount of hair. I thought the use of human hair ended right there but I was wrong. Designer Kerry Howley has just created an award winning necklace design using human hairs. Since it will surely be made from cut hair, no one will be hurt from this wonderful creation. There will be no mining done like what gold has done to nature and no carbon emission produce to complete this creation. It looks so natural as well and elegant for daily use and even on special occasions. This design will surely reduce waste as well, since cut hairs are simply tossed and destined to landfills.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games