After knowing that shoeboxes produces tons of wastes each year, PUMA has decided to collaborate with designer Yves Behas or Fuse Project to design an eco-friendly shoe packaging for their shoe brand. In result, the Puma’s Clever Little Bag is born. Took 21 months to complete the project, Fuseproject’s Puma’s Clever Little Bag uses 65% less cardboard as compared to the conventional shoebox and it uses a fully recyclable material. More green features of the project include the less labor requirement, less waste generation, less space, and lightweight. With the success of the project PUMA will be have a decrease in water, diesel, and energy consumption of 60% during production.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Wooden Tool Kit Toy for Kids Review
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games