After knowing that shoeboxes produces tons of wastes each year, PUMA has decided to collaborate with designer Yves Behas or Fuse Project to design an eco-friendly shoe packaging for their shoe brand. In result, the Puma’s Clever Little Bag is born. Took 21 months to complete the project, Fuseproject’s Puma’s Clever Little Bag uses 65% less cardboard as compared to the conventional shoebox and it uses a fully recyclable material. More green features of the project include the less labor requirement, less waste generation, less space, and lightweight. With the success of the project PUMA will be have a decrease in water, diesel, and energy consumption of 60% during production.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games