After knowing that shoeboxes produces tons of wastes each year, PUMA has decided to collaborate with designer Yves Behas or Fuse Project to design an eco-friendly shoe packaging for their shoe brand. In result, the Puma’s Clever Little Bag is born. Took 21 months to complete the project, Fuseproject’s Puma’s Clever Little Bag uses 65% less cardboard as compared to the conventional shoebox and it uses a fully recyclable material. More green features of the project include the less labor requirement, less waste generation, less space, and lightweight. With the success of the project PUMA will be have a decrease in water, diesel, and energy consumption of 60% during production.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games