After knowing that shoeboxes produces tons of wastes each year, PUMA has decided to collaborate with designer Yves Behas or Fuse Project to design an eco-friendly shoe packaging for their shoe brand. In result, the Puma’s Clever Little Bag is born. Took 21 months to complete the project, Fuseproject’s Puma’s Clever Little Bag uses 65% less cardboard as compared to the conventional shoebox and it uses a fully recyclable material. More green features of the project include the less labor requirement, less waste generation, less space, and lightweight. With the success of the project PUMA will be have a decrease in water, diesel, and energy consumption of 60% during production.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games