We all know that corks used to seal our favorite wine and the like. However, after the wines were consumed corks are already destined to landfills, which is obviously not favorable to the environment. However, this will never be an issue anymore with the numerous designers who are into designing green or eco-friendly products like the Reza Feiz Designer that designed the Life After Corkage Barstool. The stool is elegant enough to be in your home or office bar with its steel or stainless steel tubing structure and a twelve-hundred recycled wine and champagne corks in a vinyl-coated polyester mesh. The excitement does not ends here, users can opt to have the custom powder-coat colors to match with his or her home interior.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games