Even with the vast growth of mobile technology and the use of electronic mail, many are still int o the traditional postal mail for whatever reason. We all know that our postmasters are using their cars and motorcycles in getting our letters and parcels delivered right next to our doorstep, which we all know as well that they are contributing large amount to our green house gases. To keep this postmasters a tool in keeping the environment safe and clean, the Followe Me EV concept was designed by Michael Barthels. As the name suggests, the vehicle is electric powered and has docking stations.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games