Even with the vast growth of mobile technology and the use of electronic mail, many are still int o the traditional postal mail for whatever reason. We all know that our postmasters are using their cars and motorcycles in getting our letters and parcels delivered right next to our doorstep, which we all know as well that they are contributing large amount to our green house gases. To keep this postmasters a tool in keeping the environment safe and clean, the Followe Me EV concept was designed by Michael Barthels. As the name suggests, the vehicle is electric powered and has docking stations.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games