Off-road driving is now becoming a popular hobby to many of the hobbyist worldwide. This only means that more and more carbon footprints are being contributed to our environment, which obviously will harm mother earth and us in the near future. However, the CD2 Grasshopper will soon eliminate this negative effect off-road car can create. Designed by industrial designer Vil Tsimenzin, the CD2 Grasshopper is an off and on-road vehicle that runs using an electric motor. The motor is powered by a rechargeable battery, which on the other hand can be recharged either from a 110V outlet or through a solar or thermal collecting pipe system. Users will definitely have an enjoyable ride as it hit the top speed of 40-45 mph in an approximately 1.25 hours of non-stop driving in a single charge. One more exciting feature that the CD2 grasshopper has and which I am sure that you will agree is its ability to change its color as a power status indicator.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games