The Samsung Eco bubble is one of the biggest innovations since sliced bread. By mixing water, air and detergent, bubbles are generated in the washing machine before your wash starts. The bubbles create foam to cushion your clothes causing the detergent to fully and evenly penetrate right through to the fibres. It’s 40 times faster than concentrated liquid, and ensures the wash gets going as soon as possible for a quicker and more efficient clean.
This washing machine can get the same results as a 40°C wash at just 15°C, helping to save 70% energy in the process. This is because the water doesn’t need to get up to a high temperature, as your detergent starts to work on dirt and stains immediately. So, your clothes are hygienically washed more efficiently, saving you money.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games