When buying a new computer set, different empty packaging from CPU to motherboard to processor and the like will be in your trash bin right after. This will not be the scenario anymore because ASUS has created an eco-friendly packaging. The brand has its MOBO or motherboard packaging works double as the computer’s CPU case. In this way, landfills can be minimizing since you don’t need to discard your ASUS motherboard’s packaging. However, it made me wonder if this will be safe knowing that computers will produce heat especially for power users or when electrical wiring error occurs. Apart from electrical safety, the packaging turned PC case is great.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- PODHouse : Sustainable Micro Home by ROB
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Art Exhibition Pieces Made From Waste
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games