When buying a new computer set, different empty packaging from CPU to motherboard to processor and the like will be in your trash bin right after. This will not be the scenario anymore because ASUS has created an eco-friendly packaging. The brand has its MOBO or motherboard packaging works double as the computer’s CPU case. In this way, landfills can be minimizing since you don’t need to discard your ASUS motherboard’s packaging. However, it made me wonder if this will be safe knowing that computers will produce heat especially for power users or when electrical wiring error occurs. Apart from electrical safety, the packaging turned PC case is great.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Solar Impulse Night Flight: Flying without fuel, that’s a crazy project
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games