Personal computer manufacturers are now into green living as well. We already have heard of some eco-friendly packaging for laptops, bamboo laptop sleeve, and more. today its Lenovo’s time to show that they care for the environment. They have introduced their ThinkVision line of Monitors. This line from Lenovo was designed to increase usability making sure that it will be one of the most eco-friendly monitor. In order to achieve the said goal, Lenovo have used 70% post consumer plastics for this line and have reduced container loading of almost half of the packaging volume than the previous monitors that they have for this line. With this eco-friendly move, ThinkVision got the TCO-Edge Green Award.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games