Washing machines generally consume large amount of water, and nowadays the world is starting to run out of water that is why, designers Fernanda Villanueva and Arturo Ariño designed a washing machine concept called the Circa 2020. A Recycle Laundry Center has three units that functions differently as the washer, the dryer, and the water tank that serves as the filtration system. This system is totally good news especially to places that has a short supply of water. It will not only saves them water but also will give them the chance to wear clean clothes without spending too much of their water supply.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games