Today, generic laptop cases, bags, and sleeves are popping out in the market almost every now and then. However, none of them are eco-friendly enough for daily use but not the Corrugated Cardboard Laptop Case by Giles Miller. Will be presented at London’s Design exhibit this fall, the corrugated cardboard laptop case is 100% recycled with the unique fluting that allows the users to personalize the case with custom designs. This one of a kind eco-laptop case is sturdy enough for daily use and is completely stylish and fashionably trendy for the students to use. With the corrugated cardboard laptop case, teens and adult alike can help save the environment by simply patronizing it.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games