Today, generic laptop cases, bags, and sleeves are popping out in the market almost every now and then. However, none of them are eco-friendly enough for daily use but not the Corrugated Cardboard Laptop Case by Giles Miller. Will be presented at London’s Design exhibit this fall, the corrugated cardboard laptop case is 100% recycled with the unique fluting that allows the users to personalize the case with custom designs. This one of a kind eco-laptop case is sturdy enough for daily use and is completely stylish and fashionably trendy for the students to use. With the corrugated cardboard laptop case, teens and adult alike can help save the environment by simply patronizing it.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Wooden Tool Kit Toy for Kids Review
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games