Travelling is fun and relaxing, as it will take you away from the busy and tiring life you have in the city. Despite of it being a luxury activity to do, traveling or cruising can also be beneficial to the environment at we cruise on the beaches of our choice. The Yacht Wind Rose by Kaisha Davierwalla is an Eco-yacht featuring a tool that collects solar energy, the solar panels that made up the rood of this stylish Eco-yacht. Other than that, the Yacth Wind Rose is also built with robust body to make it able to withstand on all kind of weather.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games