Like green architecture, green transportation has already started to invade the human lifestyle and Google has just has just announced its investment in the Shweeb and the self-driving-robot car. This futuristic car is still in its early stages and has already set out a few fleets of vehicles across California. The car uses artificial intelligence software that has the ability to sense everything that foes closer to the car. As the software sensed something, the car has the ability to make a decision like any human driver does. According to the engineers behind this project of Google, the car can be lighter and thus, reducing carbon emission and fuel consumption.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Art Exhibition Pieces Made From Waste
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- PODHouse : Sustainable Micro Home by ROB
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games