Like green architecture, green transportation has already started to invade the human lifestyle and Google has just has just announced its investment in the Shweeb and the self-driving-robot car. This futuristic car is still in its early stages and has already set out a few fleets of vehicles across California. The car uses artificial intelligence software that has the ability to sense everything that foes closer to the car. As the software sensed something, the car has the ability to make a decision like any human driver does. According to the engineers behind this project of Google, the car can be lighter and thus, reducing carbon emission and fuel consumption.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games