Recycling is one of the easiest ways to help save the environment. However, despite of it being the easiest, many are still not into doing it. However, those who want to help save the environment and course it will allow them save some amount of money do the recycling and the more than 180 volunteers that do the Fizzy Bottle Hut are one of them. Aside from the plastic soda bottle, the one of a kind Fizzy roof project come into reality using old for sale sign posts, plastic water piping, sheets of building site hoarding, and some old scaffold planks.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Wooden Tool Kit Toy for Kids Review
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games