Recycling is one of the easiest ways to help save the environment. However, despite of it being the easiest, many are still not into doing it. However, those who want to help save the environment and course it will allow them save some amount of money do the recycling and the more than 180 volunteers that do the Fizzy Bottle Hut are one of them. Aside from the plastic soda bottle, the one of a kind Fizzy roof project come into reality using old for sale sign posts, plastic water piping, sheets of building site hoarding, and some old scaffold planks.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Eco-Packaging By Student Emilie
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games