Recycling is one of the easiest ways to help save the environment. However, despite of it being the easiest, many are still not into doing it. However, those who want to help save the environment and course it will allow them save some amount of money do the recycling and the more than 180 volunteers that do the Fizzy Bottle Hut are one of them. Aside from the plastic soda bottle, the one of a kind Fizzy roof project come into reality using old for sale sign posts, plastic water piping, sheets of building site hoarding, and some old scaffold planks.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games