Metro cards are occasionally replaced. It can be due to torn cards or new graphics design. By doing this, definitely those old cards will be discarded and thrown in our garbage and eventually to our landfills. Out of this suppose to be a scrap item, Steve Shaheen was able to created an innovative approach that make use of old metro cards. He was able to create a stylish furniture piece, a chair indeed and called it Metrobench. The seating solution is made of 5,000 metro cards, New York City metro cards to be exact. The product is definitely a great tool to help reduce landfill.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games