When we think of a desert, its empty and unused land area but not if you are thinking of Gobi Desert because it now has the Ordos Museum completed by MAD.
The structure is an Art and City Museum built in Ordos, Inner Mongolia. The then, desert is now a place for education as well as recreation. With the local culture meeting the visions of a future city, the museum is now a favorite place for families and children in the locality to meet and gather to have some fun.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games