The growth of eco-furniture designs continues to grow and another product concept has been created. This time it is made from British Recycled Plastic. The moment this concept will come into fruition, plastic destined to landfills will be minimized. Designed by Nathan Partington, the furniture design concept has sleek design and clean lines that no one would ever think it is made from recycled materials. This furniture concept can also be a great addition to beautify your home whilst keeping the environment safe at all times. The concept includes a lounge chair, stool, stylish rocking chair, and an armchair that all comes in a minimalistic color combination of black and gray.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games