When carrying vaccine treatment in disaster infected areas, insulated ice bucket are the most common thing to use especially in poor countries. With love to the people of areas affected by a disaster and with the want to serve them with ease while keeping the environment safe, the Pop Up Vaccine is made. Looking at the photos, the Vaccine carrier looks portable enough to carry. What made it ideal for use is the use of locally-available materials in manufacturing the product. In addition, after using, this one of a kind vaccine can be repurposed afterwards. The Pop Up Vaccine, requires less ice making it an ideal alternative to insulated cooling boxes.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games