Give your feet a sustainable yet stylish baby with the Veja Mediterranee, a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. Available on May 2011, the Veja Mediterranee uses and organic cotton for its canvass and a wild vulcanized Amazonian rubber for its sole. What made its materials organic?
Cotton – the cotton used for the canvass is free from pesticides or fertilizers.
Rubber – the rubber used for the sole on the other hand are from rubber trees grown in Arizonian wild rainforest.
This sustainable and stylish shoe design comes in four different colors of navy, carmin red, grey, and royal blue.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Recycled Skateboard Furniture By Deckstool
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- PODHouse : Sustainable Micro Home by ROB
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Tweets by @igreenspot