Give your feet a sustainable yet stylish baby with the Veja Mediterranee, a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. Available on May 2011, the Veja Mediterranee uses and organic cotton for its canvass and a wild vulcanized Amazonian rubber for its sole. What made its materials organic?
Cotton – the cotton used for the canvass is free from pesticides or fertilizers.
Rubber – the rubber used for the sole on the other hand are from rubber trees grown in Arizonian wild rainforest.
This sustainable and stylish shoe design comes in four different colors of navy, carmin red, grey, and royal blue.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Be Eco-friendly Add Some Deadly Décor And Furniture To Your Home From Then Naval Mines
- Redondo Beach Container House For a Comfortable and Stylish Home
- Dell Goes Hybrid with Its New Dell Studio Hybrid Desktop
- The Solar Vest: Sharges Your Gadgets While On The Go
- Abandoned Skyscraper To Shanty Town
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Desk Lamp from DeadGood
- Green Ribbon By Quadrangle Architects
- AERO E: Your Wind-energy Powered Phone Charger
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games