Give your feet a sustainable yet stylish baby with the Veja Mediterranee, a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. Available on May 2011, the Veja Mediterranee uses and organic cotton for its canvass and a wild vulcanized Amazonian rubber for its sole. What made its materials organic?
Cotton – the cotton used for the canvass is free from pesticides or fertilizers.
Rubber – the rubber used for the sole on the other hand are from rubber trees grown in Arizonian wild rainforest.
This sustainable and stylish shoe design comes in four different colors of navy, carmin red, grey, and royal blue.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- The Power Suit Tote Bag From Cleverscene
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games