Give your feet a sustainable yet stylish baby with the Veja Mediterranee, a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. Available on May 2011, the Veja Mediterranee uses and organic cotton for its canvass and a wild vulcanized Amazonian rubber for its sole. What made its materials organic?
Cotton – the cotton used for the canvass is free from pesticides or fertilizers.
Rubber – the rubber used for the sole on the other hand are from rubber trees grown in Arizonian wild rainforest.
This sustainable and stylish shoe design comes in four different colors of navy, carmin red, grey, and royal blue.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- PODHouse : Sustainable Micro Home by ROB
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- The Simplehuman Cabinet Mount Grocery Bag Can Will Help You Recycle Your Plastic Grocery Bag
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games