Give your feet a sustainable yet stylish baby with the Veja Mediterranee, a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. Available on May 2011, the Veja Mediterranee uses and organic cotton for its canvass and a wild vulcanized Amazonian rubber for its sole. What made its materials organic?
Cotton – the cotton used for the canvass is free from pesticides or fertilizers.
Rubber – the rubber used for the sole on the other hand are from rubber trees grown in Arizonian wild rainforest.
This sustainable and stylish shoe design comes in four different colors of navy, carmin red, grey, and royal blue.
Popular Green Designs
- Get Fashionably Trendy With Upcycled Bike Inner Tube Watch
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- The Pedal Powered Roller Coaster
- Keep Your House And The Environment Clean With Jackson Shelf
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Decorate Your Home Without Harming The Environment Using The Eco-friendly Sugarcane Bagasse 3D-Wallp…
- Illuminate And Save With Moonrays 91241 Stained-Glass Solar-Powered LED Post-Cap Lamp
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games