Give your feet a sustainable yet stylish baby with the Veja Mediterranee, a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. Available on May 2011, the Veja Mediterranee uses and organic cotton for its canvass and a wild vulcanized Amazonian rubber for its sole. What made its materials organic?
Cotton – the cotton used for the canvass is free from pesticides or fertilizers.
Rubber – the rubber used for the sole on the other hand are from rubber trees grown in Arizonian wild rainforest.
This sustainable and stylish shoe design comes in four different colors of navy, carmin red, grey, and royal blue.
Popular Green Designs
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cluster Housing by Enter Architecture
- Corona : Solar Powered Outdoor Lighting System
- Solar Powered Houseboat By Orhan Cileli
- TORONTO Stool Lets Kids Play Without Harming The Environment
- The Snoozer Eco-friendly Pet Carrier Will Keep Your Pet And The Environment Safe
- Give Your Seatbealts A New Life And Let The Wardrobe Room Divider Bed Be Your Inspiration
- Swimming Green With The Guerilla Dumpster Pool
- Solar Windows: Sustainable Energy Within Reach
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games