Give your feet a sustainable yet stylish baby with the Veja Mediterranee, a crossover between a sneaker and a boat shoe. Available on May 2011, the Veja Mediterranee uses and organic cotton for its canvass and a wild vulcanized Amazonian rubber for its sole. What made its materials organic?
Cotton – the cotton used for the canvass is free from pesticides or fertilizers.
Rubber – the rubber used for the sole on the other hand are from rubber trees grown in Arizonian wild rainforest.
This sustainable and stylish shoe design comes in four different colors of navy, carmin red, grey, and royal blue.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Corona : Solar Powered Outdoor Lighting System
- Solar Powered Houseboat By Orhan Cileli
- Eco-Friendly Dice House Concept
- ERGO CONCEPT: A Lovely Looking Solar Lamp
- Give Your Seatbealts A New Life And Let The Wardrobe Room Divider Bed Be Your Inspiration
- Lap Log Soft Beanbag Tablet Stand Cares For Your Laptop And The Environment
- The Snoozer Eco-friendly Pet Carrier Will Keep Your Pet And The Environment Safe
- Desk Lamp from DeadGood
- Philippon-Kalt: Designed The First Social Housing With Solar Panels In Paris
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games