Cooking your own food right at your dining table is a known dining practice in Asia. However, this will perhaps be soon a practice of everybody all over the world with the eco-friendly kitchen designed by Philips Design. The concept design allows users to prepare their food right at their dining table. The kitchen table has an energy consumption monitoring system giving the users a chance to keep in track with their energy usage and thus have a good control over it. Hailed as the Green Cuisine, this futuristic eco-kitchen design cooks your food just like the way the tradition cooking system does.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games