Cooking your own food right at your dining table is a known dining practice in Asia. However, this will perhaps be soon a practice of everybody all over the world with the eco-friendly kitchen designed by Philips Design. The concept design allows users to prepare their food right at their dining table. The kitchen table has an energy consumption monitoring system giving the users a chance to keep in track with their energy usage and thus have a good control over it. Hailed as the Green Cuisine, this futuristic eco-kitchen design cooks your food just like the way the tradition cooking system does.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Eco-Packaging By Student Emilie
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games