With the continuous call on saving the environment, grocery plastic bags are bound to be recycled and the Simplehuman Cabinet Mount Grocery Bag Can is a trash bin that will help you recycle your plastic grocery bags. In this way, trashes of plastic bags will be minimized if not eliminated and the environment will eventually be saved.
Unlike those messy DIY plastic bag holder we commonly have in our homes, this plastic bag can from simplehuman allows you to reuse your plastic bag in a clean manner because it has the ability to fasten your recycled plastic bag handles through the slots that the can has on both sides. As the plastic bag handles are fastened, the plastic bag will then be put in place and you can already toss your trashes freely, confident enough that trashed will not spoil or mess out. [Click here for more info about Simplehuman Cabinet Mount Grocery Bag Can]
Zero emission vehicles are found to be one of the answers in keeping the environment free from carbon emission and eventually save it from global warming. With the continuous call for fighting global warming, car designers and makers continued to design and manufacture eco-friendly cars and the MotoPad by New Zealand designer Paul Wilding is just a mere addition to the various eco-friendly cars that we have in our busy streets today. Aside from being eco-friendly, the MotoPad also has the ability to provide its riders a safe, fast, and laid-back riding experience. The MotoPad has F1 developed carbon fiber cockpit, fitted air bags for high level of protection, and an option to have a convertible roof ifdesired.
Via: Design Folio
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games