Personal computer manufacturers are now into green living as well. We already have heard of some eco-friendly packaging for laptops, bamboo laptop sleeve, and more. today its Lenovo’s time to show that they care for the environment. They have introduced their ThinkVision line of Monitors. This line from Lenovo was designed to increase usability making sure that it will be one of the most eco-friendly monitor. In order to achieve the said goal, Lenovo have used 70% post consumer plastics for this line and have reduced container loading of almost half of the packaging volume than the previous monitors that they have for this line. With this eco-friendly move, ThinkVision got the TCO-Edge Green Award.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games