Another concept of an eco friendly car is now about to hit the road. Some thinks it would be impossible to come into reality however many are excited to see it coming. Aside from in futuristic evolution of design, the Peugeot Shoo also has a solar roof to collect sun rays converting it into a useful energy for the car’s use making it an eco-friendly one. With the features mentioned above, who would ever want to ignore it once starting to hit the road? The look alone is hard to ignore, what more if people will know that it is a zero-emission car.
How nice to know that RCA now unveils their sleek sustainable concept cars. Made entirely of aerodynamic glass, these cars are envisioned to answer the emission and energy efficiency issues that we have at the moment. They also have a concept that imitate a motorcycle and a sidecar with a split chassis and is called the red rocket-car. All of the Royal College of Art car concepts have energy efficient engines, ultra lightweight materials and driverless navigation systems. These car concepts are truly one of a kind. How I wish these cars will be available soon in the market. And for sure every would love to own one.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- WashUp, Don’t Waste Your Water After Washing
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games