Instead of throwing the empty plastic drink bottles, designer Shelley Spicuzza managed to recycle it to create an attractive and creative lamp. You can choose to get together bottles of the same colors to make it more elegant in appearance especially if the ones you are using are the clear ones. However, the colored one can also give you the right amount of color that you need without using the colored lamps. Shelleyʼs design is easy because the central part of the lamp is a sphere that has holes wherein you can screw in the plastic to the threaded holes to create a lamp that everybody will surely love.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Xcellent Global LED Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Is Tough On Mosquitoes But Not To The Environ...
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Powerwise Table : A Charging Station for Your Gadgets
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- The Pallet Couch Will Give Used Pallets A New Life
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Indoor Drying Rack: Help Drying Your Clothes the Eco-friendly Way
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games