The call for saving the environment is becoming urgent as news about the increase of temperature comes out. Answering to the call, more and more products are coming out. The Chase 2053 is just a few of them. A hydrogen engine will power this one of a kind three-wheeled car concept. As the name suggests, the Chase 2053 is designed for 2053. Producing the Chase 2053 will be very easy because it has a low need of fixed tools. What is great about this eco-car is its ability to function smoothly in both air and land. If this is the case, I think the traffic jam problem will soon be eliminated.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games