Stylish swings like the Loll Swing are not all made of first hand materials. The Loll Swing will prove that because it is made of recycled materials. If you are into some outdoor fun with your kids, friends, and the like and have a good swing back and forth, the you should give the Loll Swing a try. Claimed to be an eco-friendly one, this swing has its seat made of recycled plastic and its rope made of recycled PET. Now, isn’t that sustainable enough to have this swing?
In addition, the swing looks cool enough to be installed both indoors and outdoors. Its minimalistic look will make the Loll Swing a great addition to your landscape or interior design.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games