Recycling our empty wine bottles is a very earth friendly act, as it will dramatically reduce the growth of landfills where these empty wine bottles are supposed to be destined. Artist, product designer, engineer, and teacher Bill Hess has formed the Ideas On Legs, who is responsible in the creation of a one of a kind spiral topiary made from recycled bottle. Made for 2009Next Art Fair as part of Art Chicago, the recycled glass topiary obviously promotes sustainability and obviously has proven to everybody that there a lot of things that people can do with used items as long as he or she has the sustainable mindset.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Eco-Packaging By Student Emilie
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games