Eco-friendly designs nowadays are already accompanied with technology and design. French designer Antoine Lebrun has design a wonderful eco-friendly kitchen concept that allows it users to minimize the use of water, and get some fresh air, which is made possible by the plants that are present on the top cover of the kitchen that can be easily moved up and down with just a single press of a button. When using the countertop, you can let the top cover with plants up and it will now work as the filter of air and water used during cooking and or washing the dishes.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games