In the future, perhaps we’ll see this solar powered environment as the result of today’s energy saving campaign. MoSESS (Movement sensors energy saving system) is the technology that can detect movement to provide illumination from big solar panel throughout all night. All objects that are part of this concept are connected to each other by an underground connection and also to electric grid which enables sharing of leftover energy in cases when this is needed.
Public facility such as telephones, ATM, internet services, bus stop will consume less energy with the help of solar cells, I can imagine that we live in such a futuristic way and at the same time help to our environment.
Solar street stand booths are popular way of shopping. They can sell and show different kinds of things ranging from food, clothes, souvenirs to information pamphlets and ads. These street stands consume electric energy for illumination, refrigerators, cooking…etc. Solar panel stores electric energy in batteries that are placed in the storage box. Solar street counters are independent from electric company network. They can be easily moved and placed into different locations by trucks (and small transportation wheels underneath the construction of the counter itself). The possibility is endless if we truly want to save our earth, including this futuristic concept from Nikola, anything is possible.
Designer : Nikola Knezevic
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games