We have seen numerous groups promoting green living. The transport groups are doing their part by having electric cars or those zero-emission cars. Different group of designers for furniture, fashion, and more are now also into creating eco-friendly products. Today, another group of environment concern individuals are making their initiative in helping save the earth. People from George FM have Alissa Richardon to design their promotional radio made of cutout corrugated pieces. Carrying the 1970’s style radio, this product reflects the values of the station and its listeners. Manufacturing the George FM promotional radio is easy and it can be recycled once its product life has ended.
Source: Alissa Richardson
Wearing eco-friendly clothes does not mean we are out of style. The Circuitree Tee from Viidrio proves that living green needs not to be out fashioned. Made of 100 percent organic cotton, the circuitree is not only fashionable but eco-friendly as well. Available only in Olive Green and limitedly produced, the Circuitree is a must have. Embroidered with a tree design, the Circuitree tee looks really awesome and cool. Living fashionably needs not to be expensive and harmful to our nature, and it doesn’t mean to compromise style just to save the earth. Both can be done together by using green materials to create fashionable products.
Shopping sustainably is now easy with the Sustainable Paper bag Holder by Helena Mattila. Shopping with your paper bag can be hard especially if it is already filled with items. Good thing, the situation does not hinder shoppers of using the paper bag as a popular tool for sustainable shopping with the creation of the sustainable paper bag holder by Helena Mattila. The holder is made of steel that is 30% recycled and is 100% recyclable. With the availability of this product, there will be no reason for us to shop unsustainably. Paper bags can now be sturdy like plastic bag but will not harm the environment.
Source: Everyday Design
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Reusable Grocery Bags from CYMA
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
- cardboard ferris wheel
- water kettle design
- Making christmas tree recycled bottles
- what to make with waste things
- coconut shell material
- Toy with waste material diy
- recycled christmas trees just in the philippines
- waste material object photos
- waste things recycling image
- christmas tree recycled plastic bottles
Tweets by @igreenspot