Green and eco-friendly products are now into cosmetics too. You can see them on Ash Huang’s Vitalita – a cute and multi purpose packaging of a fragrance. You might be asking why I called it a multipurpose packaging. Well I called it that way because, this small cute product can also be used as a mailer, booklet, and can also be a useful pamphlet that you can keep in a purse or wallet while shopping.
ON the other hand, Vitalita is a cosmetic that includes natural base ingredients like jojoba oil and some other essential oils. Moreover, if a woman gets bored of mixing the essential oils, she can make fun out of the small booklet that is included in the package with a simple recipe for green tea toner.
Source : AshSmash
With the aim to help save the environment, more and more people are now using the bicycle as their means of transportation. While on the road, inevitable circumstances like flat tire are a normal situation. Since biking at night is possible, Kai Malte Roever has created the PUYL Air Pump and Bike Light. This simple yet, useful device does not only perform double purpose but does not require any battery as well. The bike light stores energy to its built-in rechargeable battery through the pumping action of the air pump. In addition, the bike light uses LED light thus conserve energy and save the environment.
Eco-friendly designers are growing in numbers each day. More and more amateur and professional designers are now willing to help in saving the environment through their wonderful designs. Cadhaus is one of them. Cadhaus’ creations are all hand built, thus less emission because they are not using any machine. In addition, Cadhaus also uses locally milled steel and hardwoods. They are also using FSC or Forest Stewardship Council certified plywood with adhesives that are free from formaldehyde, thus it is rest assured that they are not harming our forests. All of Cadhaus’ woodworks have non-toxic finishes resulting from the use of natural materials like beeswax.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Wood Tool Set: An Excellent Tool To Teach Your Child Eco-friendly Living
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Modernized Nipa Hut by Bonn Tumanda
- Green Portable Toilet : an Eco-Friendly Waste Disposal Area
- Shift: A Car Concept That Will Help Save The Environment
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
- stainless steel luchboxes
- Stylish bus
- outdoor lighting without electricity
- www save a watt to save alot com
- coconut shells designs
- easy things made from waste material
- hand works with waste things
- multi purpose table design
- Useful things made by waste material
Tweets by @igreenspot