Introduced in Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design is an eco-friedly luxury Catamaran Concept. Despite of the economic crisis that we are experiencing now, the Dusseldorf Boat Show still got a lot of success. This is because it features eco-friendly items and more and more people are getting aware of saving the environment. This eco-friendly luxury catamaran has various eco-friendly features that include the solar panels that are fully incorporated to the structure. When it comes to wind power, it also has two vertical retractable 1100 watts silent wind turbines. In addition to the wind and solar power, hydropower is also present to this luxury catamaran in the form of two hydroelectric generators that provides power while sailing.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- The 1Liaison Electric Hybrid Boat by Manuel Schneider
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games