Toys need not to be expensive for our kids to enjoy and this DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material that we will feature today will make you think again with your decision in buying toys for your tots. Yes! It would be a great relief and some sort of achievement for us parents if we were able to buy our kids the newest and probably the most expensive toy we can afford for them. However, would it be even better if we were able to give our tots the same fun and excitement playing the new toy they have while developing the artistic side of them and most of all able to help save the environment through recycling used items as main materials?
There are plenty of ways to make your house look clean and greener. It doesn’t matter that how many people reside in your home. It doesn’t even matter that what is the size of your home. Either your house is small or big. What matters is how your house looks and how it affects you and others residing in your house.
It is very necessary to make your house look clean and greener because it has a direct impact on your health. One should keep in mind that facing illness is the main trouble caused due to carelessness in house cleanliness. If you keep your house clean you will you will get rid of many dangerous diseases. Apart from diseases, you will also get rid of poor and congested infrastructure. Here are some ways, through which, you can keep your house look greener.
1. Good and reliable Interior
Indoor material must be of good quality like windows,doors, cupboards etc. These things play an important role to clean the house.Doors and cupboards must be of high quality wood. Aluminum windows must be used. You must use best quality paints for walls, doors, windows and cupboards.
2. Using wider windows and doors for cross ventilation.
Oxygen is a necessary element to live alive. For healthy life, windows and doors must be wide and must usually be kept open at least for 15 hours a day, for cross ventilation, as cross ventilation of air makes you fresh and healthy.
Recycled Floppy Disk penholder is part of DIY project “how to make things from waste material”. Gone are the days when floppy disks are the king of removable data storage. Today, many of them are tossed to landfills, thus adds up to the mountain of landfills we have, which is not a good thing to happen for the environment. To minimize the waste created by those old floppy disks, we will present to you an easy to follow DIY floppy disk recycling project.
In this project, we will be making a stylish penholder out of your old floppy disks.
Things you need:
5 pieces – 3.5” floppy disks
5/32 drill bit
Piece of wood
1. Drilling Holes
On the top part of the disk, you will see a dimple next to the metal slider. Here is where you will drill holes in four of your 5 floppy disks. These four disks will then create the four sides of the penholder. Now, for the fifth disk, which will serve as the bottom part of the holder, you will then drill a hole above the dimple of the disk.
Composting at home especially if we have the tool like the Envirocycle Original Composter is just one of the greatest things we can do for our environment. It will not only reduce waste but also we can have the compost used for our garden and the like.
Composting has never been easy with the envirocycle composter because it has the rotating drum that is capable of rotating on its own base so you don’t need to turn it up with your pitchfork or any other tool you have.
You can make compost for your entire home garden at once with this unit because it has enough space inside, thus can hold plenty of your composting materials. Other than the useful compost, the composter also produces liquid or composting tea filling its base. You can then use this liquid to water your potted plants, herbs, and etc. [Click Here for more info about the Envirocycle Original Composter]
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Environment Friendly Shelter Made of Plastic Wire and Packing Peanuts
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- The Libeskind Villa Signature Series of Daniel Libeskind
- The Proposed Floating Community For The Vietnamese Bay
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- The Simplehuman Cabinet Mount Grocery Bag Can Will Help You Recycle Your Plastic Grocery Bag
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
- Using recycle material as a bookshelf
- cute animal coconut shell handicrafts
- how to make robot with waste material
- paintings of yellow rusted scooter
- interior design of nipa house
- plate from bamboo lamination
- solar air color 2017 price in pakistan
- images of scooters made from recycled materials
- multi purpose table
- architectural models made from waste material
Tweets by @igreenspot