Living the green life is fun and it would be nice if started earlier. If we have not done this in our childhood, we can let our kids start living green as early as possible. Helping us in making this aim into fruition is designer Joe Fiacchino from Skyline Design who did design the Caterpillar Activity Bench for GreenPlay. Aside from its cute and cool kiddie design and color, the caterpillar activity bench has numerous green features to take pride.
• Its base is made from urea formaldehyde-free MDF and FSC-certified birch veneer, thus the product has no or has low VOC finishes.
• The top part of the furniture is made from post-consumer and/or post-industrial recycled plastic (HDPE) in green.
• Packed flat an unassembled for easy transportation and increase efficiency in shipping.
• Packagings used for the product are 30-40% post-consumer recycled and is 100% recyclable as well.
With more than 2 years of searching for eco-friendly products and designs, I have observed that India is making their way in keeping the environment safe and clean. They have various products designs already and today, the Bee Tote adds up to the list of eco-friendly products made in India. Looking at the photos, the Bee Tote is stylish and fashionable enough for daily use. You can have it as your shopping bag, diaper bag and more you can think of. The bag is handmade, thus produces zero carbon emission on its production making the Bee Tote another eco-friendly product to patronize globally.
Source: Ballard Design
Being fashionably green is not hard anymore. With today’s green designers, it will now be easier to have fashionable jewelries without harming the environment. One good example of this is the sparkly and refreshing jewelry of Kumvana Gomani. Made from reclaimed water bottles and ice cream cartons, unique jewelries are made. These jewelries can be perfect for daily use or for your casual gatherings. One more benefit that a user can get from these jewelries is its uniqueness because no one is similar from each other, and these jewelries are very affordable as compared to those made from first hand materials. Bottom Line, with the eco jewelry of Kumvana Gomani, one can have a fashionable jewelry for less without harming the environment.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- Reusable Grocery Bags from CYMA
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
- eco friendly cottages furniture
- eco friendly cottages furnitures
- recycled used in christmas tree
- recycled Christmas chandeliers images
- Make Christmas Light Balls
- easily useful thing made from waste material
- recycled shovel
- waste material coconut shell
- how to use disposable cup in decoration
- nipa house with beautiful garden
Tweets by @igreenspot