In developing countries, many of them are still using the kerosene-powered lanterns, which are obviously harmful to the environment and is a threat to the user’s safety. With the aim to help the developing countries enjoy the bright lights people in the urban areas have, the NOKERO light bulb is made. As the name suggest, the NOKERO light bulb will keep the users free from using Kerosene because it will then be powered by solar power with the help of the 4 installed solar panels. Designed to help the developing countries like India and Africa, the NOKERO will be able to provide four hours of light at night when fully charged.
Aside from being eco-friendly, the NOKERO also has the look as elegant as those commercial light bulbs that we see in the market today. With safety hooks for hanging and being rainproof, the NOKERO is also an ideal lamp outdoor.
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential. ~Ellen Goodman
Happy New Year from IGreenSpot!!
We all know that the used of mobile phones is a wide practice to each and everyone in the world. With the convenience that mobile phones bring to its users, many are into it when it comes to communicating with their loved ones, making the traditional telephone booths and obsolete item. If not with the eco-friendly ideas of Austrian Telecommunications Company, Telekom Austria, these old-fashioned telephone booths were surely be destined to our landfills. Instead, Telekom Austria turned these telephone booths into a useful and eco-friendly charging station for electric vehicles like scooter, electric bicycle, and electric car. Each of the vehicles took 80 minutes, 20 minutes, and 6.5 hours respectively before they can be fully charged.
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Pinecone: An Eco-friendly Lamp Made From Birch Plywood
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Useful Things To Make From Coconut Shell
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- The Simplehuman Cabinet Mount Grocery Bag Can Will Help You Recycle Your Plastic Grocery Bag
- Amenity Muir Bed, Modern and Eco Friendly
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games
Recent Topics Searched
Tweets by @igreenspot