Are you feeling the heat? These days it has become hard to survive on this planet. Its all because of big cars and trucks that damage the ozone layer. Here is the new NMG (No More Gas) to save you. Small, stylish and eco friendly. It runs on electricity and saves fuel for the future generations. The size has its other advantages too; it doesn’t require a lot of space to fit in. Believe me, 2 NMG can fit in one single garage! This car is not going to affect your pocket, it just costs 0.02 $/mile and can drive you at the speed of 75 mph.
Looking the other way, it is not suitable for a big family as it can carry only one person at a time. You can call it you personal electrical vehicle (PEV) and drive your way to the office daily. To get started all you need to do is recharge the battery for 3 hrs on 220 volts and you are done! It also takes care of your entertainment on the way as it has a cd player. 2 ports for a laptop and cell phones. It also has a heater to make you feel cozy on a cold morning, a perfect car one will look for!
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Reusable Grocery Bags from CYMA
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games