Are you feeling the heat? These days it has become hard to survive on this planet. Its all because of big cars and trucks that damage the ozone layer. Here is the new NMG (No More Gas) to save you. Small, stylish and eco friendly. It runs on electricity and saves fuel for the future generations. The size has its other advantages too; it doesn’t require a lot of space to fit in. Believe me, 2 NMG can fit in one single garage! This car is not going to affect your pocket, it just costs 0.02 $/mile and can drive you at the speed of 75 mph.
Looking the other way, it is not suitable for a big family as it can carry only one person at a time. You can call it you personal electrical vehicle (PEV) and drive your way to the office daily. To get started all you need to do is recharge the battery for 3 hrs on 220 volts and you are done! It also takes care of your entertainment on the way as it has a cd player. 2 ports for a laptop and cell phones. It also has a heater to make you feel cozy on a cold morning, a perfect car one will look for!
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- USBCELL : USB Rechargeable AA Batteries
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games