Wood cutouts normally are discarded to landfills as they can never be used again being a cutout but in the case of the Nieuwenhuyse Eco-fashion Collection. Fashion designer graduating student Stefanie Nieuwenhuyse was able to create a stunning fashion collection out of the plywood cutouts.
Nieuwenhuyse collected the wood cutouts from her school’s workshop, put them together by gluing the wood cutouts together in fabric or cotton, and was able to create a wonderful collection of dresses and other designs create an image similar to a snakesking. The Nieuwenhuyse Eco-Fashion Collection will be presented at the London Fashion Week and was completed in collaboration with InCrops Enterprise Hub, a bio-waste company.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Cardboard Bookshelf: A Stylish Yet Eco-friendly Furniture That Holds Your Books
- Art Exhibition Pieces Made From Waste
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games