Being close to nature does not end up in recycling things, using sustainable materials and the like but also it can literally means being close to nature like living in the woods like where the Herbsts House is located.
The Herbsts house is a stylish cute little home erected in the woods of New Zealand. Aukerlands native Pohutukawa trees cover the house by 90%. Being in under the trees, cooling system will never be a problem for this house when summer comes. The glass windows allow residents to maximize sunlight for illumination purposes. In this way, residents of the Herbsts house don’t need to spend too much for their cooling and lighting need and this gives them a huge savings.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Beautiful Creations Made From Recycled Bottle Caps
- Potenza: A Sustainable Four Wheel Bike
- Gaiam Everything Fits Recycled Gym Bag Will Keep You And The Environment Healthy
- Eco-Packaging By Student Emilie
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games