Being close to nature does not end up in recycling things, using sustainable materials and the like but also it can literally means being close to nature like living in the woods like where the Herbsts House is located.
The Herbsts house is a stylish cute little home erected in the woods of New Zealand. Aukerlands native Pohutukawa trees cover the house by 90%. Being in under the trees, cooling system will never be a problem for this house when summer comes. The glass windows allow residents to maximize sunlight for illumination purposes. In this way, residents of the Herbsts house don’t need to spend too much for their cooling and lighting need and this gives them a huge savings.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Halcyon Concept Car By Ralph Tayler-Webb
- VW Tiguan Hybrid Car is Available !
- Graypant Hand-Crafted Cardboard Scrap Light
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- Future French Solar Powered Car Concept for 2030
- Cardboard Shelf: Nice and Eco-Friendly Home Furniture
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games