Being close to nature does not end up in recycling things, using sustainable materials and the like but also it can literally means being close to nature like living in the woods like where the Herbsts House is located.
The Herbsts house is a stylish cute little home erected in the woods of New Zealand. Aukerlands native Pohutukawa trees cover the house by 90%. Being in under the trees, cooling system will never be a problem for this house when summer comes. The glass windows allow residents to maximize sunlight for illumination purposes. In this way, residents of the Herbsts house don’t need to spend too much for their cooling and lighting need and this gives them a huge savings.
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- DIY Ferris Wheel Toy Made Out of Recycled Material
- Panabo City’s Christmas Tree Made From Recycled Items
- Plastic Bottle Christmas Tree: Celebrating Green Christmas
- Creative Borer: A Christmas Tree Made Of Paper And Takes A Few Seconds To Complete
- The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Christmas Tree Making Contest Happens In The Philippines On Its Tenth...
- Unit Fusion High-rise Residential Building Concept Can Be The Newest Eco-friendly Building In Hong K...
- CEPALCO Introduces Its Solar Power Plant In Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- ReGlow Lamp Is Made of Recycled Plastic Drink Bottles
- Reusable Grocery Bags from CYMA
- Create a Sparkling Sparkle Balls out of Plastic Cups
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games