As time goes by, more and more people have the ability to buy their own cars, which lead the air pollution and lack of parking space. Designer Bailey came into an eco-friendly car concept called the BRB Evolution, a hybrid car that runs both with electricity and with hydrogen. What is nicer about this car is that, it can be folded up to 50 percent of its original size. Sound amazing but it is true. This concept from Bailey, will surely answers our problems in parking space.
In addition to those helpful features of the BRB Evolution, it also has a sleek design that will surely catch everybody’s eyes. Very sporty and elegant, I can’t wait to own one.
There are plenty of eco-friendly cars that are around in the market today giving everyone a wide range of options to choose from when they wish to go green. There are also many concept cars that are around which will hopefully one day hit the road as they seem to be a wonderful alternate to the available models filled with green features and loaded with design improvements that really are of great use in everyday life.
The BRB Evolution is a very interesting concept apart from the name itself which is pretty nice if you ask me. The BRB is a car designed to free you up from parking hassles and it is designed to reduce the energy consumed by all those parking lots by reducing the parking space. The concept is so simple and yet so fundamentally sound that it holds your attention and you really have very little to be skeptical about. If you reduce the space of parking for each car, the parking lot accommodates more number of them leading to the requirement of less number of parking lots!
Leave a comment
Our Recommended Partners
Popular Green Designs
- Nice Objects From Waste Materials
- A Solar Powered Wind Turbine Produces Eco-friendly Energy In An Eco-friendly Way
- Recycled Car Tire Furniture
- Proxima Two Seater Hybrid Vehicle
- Vertical Bamboo Houses: A Unique Yet Sustainable House
- WashUp, Don’t Waste Your Water After Washing
- Neue Electric Scooter By KLD Energy Technologies
- Green Fun with The Shweeb (Human-Powered Monorail)
- Solar Tents: The Eco Friendly And High Tech Camping Material
- I-Beam’s Pallet House: An Eco-friendly Emergency Shelter Made Of Recycled Material
- Cars and Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Design and Concept
- Food and Drink
- Free Eco Gift
- Home and Kitchen
- Interior Design
- Personal Computer
- Product Reviews
- Solar Energy
- Toys and Games